Publishers with multiple submissions get a 10% discount.
What degree of editing do you need?
On the way to getting published, you have run into one or more of these problems.
- I have this idea, but I need some help getting it on the page.
- I am working on a project that requires research and info gathering. I don't know how to find the information, how to format it, how to organize it, or how to use it to develop the data we need.
- I have a completed novel that needs a thorough round of editing.
- I know I feel like my novel is finished but I need someone to critique it, and just give me a list of my common errors.
- English is not my first language. I have written this project, but it needs to be rewritten in correct business English.
- I have a vague idea of what I want to write, but I'm on a deadline.
- I have a diary of the events, but I want to turn it into a fictionalized story.
- I need a final proofread.
- I need to know how to set up my manuscript for self-publishing.
- My publisher has an editor, but I want to work with my own editor first to get the kinks out before I turn it in.
- I have an idea for a screenplay but don't know how to format it; or how to get it on the page.